More details

So here’s the finished, painted panel with the grommets installed. The purpose of the plate is to block off a larger hole in the drivers footbox where the 3 hydraulic hoses come through.

Another item I wanted to tackle was these bolts on the front of the drivers footbox that retain the Wilwood pedal box.. These are the bolts as supplied, and I wasn’t happy with them rusting. Remember, this thing hasn’t even been out in the rain yet.

So I replaced them with some high strength stainless, and installed the hose panel. Yes, I got some brake fluid on my hands while installing the panel… I’ll clean that up and repaint it soon.